Training Days Pricing
1-to-1 Photography Training Day With Jay Polak
Book your own personal photography trainer for the day, tailored tuition to meet your needs.
When: We can organise any day that suits both our diaries.
- £800 (Full day - 9.30am-5.30pm)
- £450 (Half day - 9.30am-1.30pm or 1.30pm-5.30pm)
Group Experiences - Sharing the Costs
You could save money by grouping together with friends or colleagues to share your training experience. If you are keen on attending a group training event and have already organised yourself into a group, please email me to discuss your needs. Group prices include lunch & refreshments. Model, Make-up artist and venue costs are in addition to the prices listed below.
- 1-to-2 training (full day) - £450 per person
- 1-to-3 training (full day) - £300 per person
- 1-to-4 training (full day) - £225 per person
Do you want to master your camera, launch a new product for your business, improve your lighting techniques or simply learn how to shoot portraits with confidence? If so, here's your chance. Award winning UK-based photographer Jay Polak can be booked for bespoke photography training days anywhere in the world.
- Shoot in a studio, a hotel room, the beach, the city streets. Your training can take place anywhere in the world
- You'll be granted full copyright release to use your pictures as you like - for your portfolio, business, promotional material and website
- Receive expert tailored tuition, feedback and advice throughout the day
- Make use of any lighting equipment or cameras Jay owns
Prices include up to 8 hours of training within one day. A typical day usually starts at 9.30am and ends at 5.30pm. Lunch and refreshments are included. Your day will also include access to Jay's extensive camera and lighting kit. We're happy to provide email support and preparation advice prior to your training day to make sure you get the very most out of your time with Jay.
What's not included
Model, Make-up-artists, venue costs and Jay's travel expenses are an additional cost.
TIP: The advantage of staying in a hotel is that your accommodation and venue costs are rolled into one as you could use your bedroom as the shoot location.
What type of training can I specify?
Jay can teach many different portrait genres and technical skills to improve your photography. Here's a small sample of what your day could include.
- Art Nude
- Classic Hollywood
- Street Photography
- Or another genre of your choice or a combination of genres
- Speedlights and triggers
- Portable big flash
- Continuous Spotlights
- Studio flash
- Mixed light sources
- Creative lighting techniques
- Fujifilm X Pro Camera Range
- Lenses Fujifilm XF Range
Model used is Alexandra (Lex) May (shown above) and is available for hire (ask for pricing).
You can travel to us at Horspool Retreat or Jay can travel to your studio or location of choice. We will therefore require his travel and possible accommodation costs to be covered. Let us know when and where you'd like the training and we'll be happy to give you a quote.
Mileage is charged at just 45p a mile and Jay doesn't charge for his travel time.
Choosing a Model
We can offer a selection of models to suit your genre/s for you to choose from. Alternatively you can book your own model or models.
Have any questions? Give me a call…
07904 780 888 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or email email@example.com.
- Fujifilm XT1
- Fujifilm XT2
- Fujifilm X PRO2
- Fujifilm X 100T
- Fujifilm XF 16MM F/1.4
- Fujifilm XF 23MM F/1.4
- Fujifilm XF 35MM F/1.4
- Fujifilm XF 56MM F/1.2
- Fujifilm XF 90MM F/2